We finally got the results back from the Nuchal Translucency scan we had last Thursday with Dr. Gloom and Doom, and good news: everything looks great! We weren't overly worried about this screening since we're both fairly young and neither of us have chromosomal disorders in our families, but it's just really reassuring to hit another milestone. And if you can't tell, we're all about the reassurance here! We're still planning to post that ultrasound picture, but I need Brian to scan it in here and he's been incredibly busy lately. (He's leading a men's retreat at church this weekend and the planning is taking up a LOT of time.)
I hesitated posting this because it might be another anticlimactic appointment, but we are going for an ultrasound this Thursday to see if we can find out the sex! I'm planning to bring my pink Sweettarts to the office with me that day and get the baby all sugared up so he'll hopefully move around for us! (Remind me that I did this when we have a hyper kid who's addicted to candy and I have no one to blame but myself :) )
But IF we find out anything on Thursday, I will update everyone with the news as soon as I can.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment